Custom eurobrace/plastic trim removal

  • Thread starter Thread starter seth.s
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

seth.s

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
daphne
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m slowly building out a 180 gallon tank that I got for $250. The tank has a plastic rim but also a eurobrace that goes along the front, back, and sides. The brace is 3/8” thick and 1.5” wide. What further bracing would I need to be able to safely remove the plastic rim? I’m more thank likely going to reseal the tank so I plan on having it apart.
IMG_8001.jpeg
 
Tank dimensions ~6’x2’x2’
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new