• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom Mushroom Cups, Custom Design and 3D printing services

Item Price
11-18$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Oscar47f

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody I am a mechanical engineering student about to graduate and have been in the reefing hobby for 14 years and the 3D printing hobby for 8 years now. I mainly do a lot of custom work for friends and shops but im opening that up a bit to help fund my aquarium hobby, new tank set ups and school. I am VERY well versed in design as i am a mechanical engineer and thats a requirement for my degree, i can work with you on parts or specific needs that you may need.

I Mainly sell mushroom cups an have worked with big stores like LRO and you'll see some pictures of that below. I gave them a super cool custom meshing on their cups and added their logo which i can do for almost anyone. If interested in custom work PM me and we can discuss fees and how i do my cost break down for it. Its not crazy expensive and i do try to keep costs as low as i can.

For now i can do cups in 7inch diameters or less with the two patterns i currently sell or i can make the holes in hexagons, squares or other geometries. I normally use black PETG but i have fluorescent colors available or clear as well for those whom are skeptical, i do use plastic from a source that complies with FDA regulations for food safety if that gives peace of mind.

Large 3'' cups start around the 16$ mark if using my custom pattern ( Takes more time and plastic to print)
Since everything is case by case its hard to put exact prices but less intricate designs should be less.

Below ill attach samples of some of the stuff i sell consistently (Please note these are taken fresh from the printers and any little stringing of plastic usually gets taken off during post processing )

I am happy to answer any and all inquiries and questions!

tempImagexoAeFM.png tempImagejY3j3L.png tempImagekn9Osk.png tempImagekErejU.png tempImageSmihyC.png tempImage2neRXl.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 45 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back