Custom rail for nano tank?!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ricsy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ricsy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
225
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can u guys help me build a custom rail for my ecoxotic panorama led lights I have 3 of them and I need help building a rail for it to put it on a 10 gallon nano tank??!!
 
Can u guys help me build a custom rail for my ecoxotic panorama led lights I have 3 of them and I need help building a rail for it to put it on a 10 gallon nano tank??!!

I used prefinished trim molding cut appropriately and screwed together.

Maybe share more details of what you want?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new