Customer Support Feedback - "Premium" is a great description! (Premium Aquatics)

Caravanshaka

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2017
Messages
956
Reaction score
1,647
Location
Austin, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
I wanted to give Jason and Luke at Premium Aquatics a shout out for the excellent customer service I ALWAYS receive.

I've been getting the majority of my reefing gear from them for somewhere around 10 years now, but recently had some product related issues that were certainly not their fault, but they have gone above and beyond making sure I am taken care of. They even sent out new parts to simply test and see if a new one would fix the issue I was having without charging anything for the parts or shipping. When that didn't turn out to be the problem, they refused to let me pay for the item they shipped and told me to keep it as a backup.

Keep up the good customer support guys, it really makes a difference!

~Joe
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new