CYCLING MY FIRST REEF TANK...

OverallREEF

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
50
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all reefers I’m creating this thread to get some help and advice on starting my first reef aquarium I’d like to take you all on my first journey into this hobby..

Thanks all for your help !!
 
Welcome to R2R!
ezgif-4-b343699a52.gif
#WelcometoR2R
Check out these threads here
Supreme guide to setting up a saltwater tank
Guide to acclimation and quarantine
Cycling an aquarium
 
Hi all reefers I’m creating this thread to get some help and advice on starting my first reef aquarium I’d like to take you all on my first journey into this hobby..

Thanks all for your help !!
Welcome aboard ;)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new