d2mini's 25g Office Lagoon

Been a while since I posted a tank update in this thread.
I have still struggled with stability but I've had a handle on it lately.
As a result I've had sps issues. The LPS do real well for me.
Here's a new pic.
Added some mangroves today! :)

i-Qpj4X8L.jpg
 
Looks good to me man!
 
^^
in this case everyone would link their tanks to yours and have amazing tanks as well :)
 
Poor Dennis would be going through billions worth of 2 part or triton elements in this case
 
Wow! awesome tank! How you feel about the dims of this tank? That 12'' of height are good enough or too shallow? I know is a small tank and it's AIO but had being hard to keep your parameters stable?

I have in mind keeping a mix reef. Most softies and LPS, and maybe a few easy/hard SPS.

Following both of your tanks!! :cool:
 
It's my favorite tank of anything in this general size.
The height is perfect IMO.
But yeah, with this water volume, using cheap timers, dosing has been a pain to say the least.
For some reason, using BRS two part, I have to dose wayyyyyy more alk than calcium.
 
Beautiful man!
 
What is you equipment list and any upgrades you have done. Read through but missed it if u already listed. Been thinking about down grading to this tank from my DB57 as I feel I got in over my head with what time I have available for maintaining it. Think this would be a good size tank for me.

Thanks
 
How are you liking the reef brite lighting option over the tank , how is the MH/LED combination treating you ? I am very interested to know, reason why is cause I am really considering the same type of lighting for my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new