d2mini's "Essential Focus" Mixed Reef Build

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Yup, pretty much. But had to crank the iso up to 3200 to get a decent shutter speed for the fish. :)
And the detail on the chromis is still amazing.
Love it!

OP
OP
d2mini

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few more....

i-q3sPhR2-X2.jpg

i-XFT3GCp-X2.jpg

i-rjtxgPs-X2.jpg

fftfk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New pics!
Testing out the Fuji 80mm 1:1 Macro we rented this week. Using it on a little Fuji X-E3.
All shot hand held, raw, and processed through Capture One Pro 11.

i-SsKjg9F.jpg

i-5DR25Tb.jpg

i-CWcVM38.jpg

i-Qw7rdPz.jpg

i-B4FDDDb.jpg

i-TxXs9QW.jpg

i-t22CXpq.jpg

i-d2Th7BS.jpg

i-bRsWTFL.jpg

i-WD5pgJR.jpg

i-cC3JMqx.jpg

i-39rTm4h.jpg

i-drjzZW3.jpg

i-wZQTNsm.jpg

i-3n95TWP.jpg
Hi Dennis - nice shots. I'm a fan of my Fuji and capture one. Do you do any adjustments to your photos or use any presets?

OP
OP
d2mini

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dennis - nice shots. I'm a fan of my Fuji and capture one. Do you do any adjustments to your photos or use any presets?
Thanks, no presets, but since I only shoot raw I need to make the typical adjustments of wb, saturation, contrast, etc.
And I'll get rid of specs and stuff that might be floating around.

OP
OP
d2mini

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't posted an FTS in a while.
Have a dwarf angel in the acclimation box... trying to figure out what's bothering that open brain in the front. He's been closed up for like 5 months.

i-F5jNFgH.jpg

Hreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't posted an FTS in a while.
Have a dwarf angel in the acclimation box... trying to figure out what's bothering that open brain in the front. He's been closed up for like 5 months.

i-F5jNFgH.jpg

At RC we talked about this. So, I’m wondering if their is a borrowing worm/crab that’s irritating the brain? Have you looked underneath to see if their is any noticeable clumps of substrate that whatever it is maybe hiding.

OP
OP
d2mini

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At RC we talked about this. So, I’m wondering if their is a borrowing worm/crab that’s irritating the brain? Have you looked underneath to see if their is any noticeable clumps of substrate that whatever it is maybe hiding.

Its both brains. I’ve moved them around with no change. A few months ago I isolated the brains in that acclimation box and after a week or two it opened up. 20 minutes back in the tank and it closed up again. But I have never seen anyone messing with either of them. And the clowns used to host that one in front so it was used to the slight irritation. I’ve had that one for 6 years.

Back