d2mini's "Essential Focus" Mixed Reef Build

:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Funny... I should be making a post later today. ;) Got a couple questions.
Yay!!!!! Welcome back!!!!
 
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Funny... I should be making a post later today. ;) Got a couple questions.
I've been away from reefing for 7 years. I'm currently planning my return. Glad to see you've carried the torch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new