Damsel in 5 Gallon?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I definitely won’t go for sexy shrimp if there’s anything that’s likely to eat them going in the tank!
Fish that are likely to eat shrimp are the larger 5-6” fish (Even then, they only go for the small .5-1” shrimp).

OP
OP
J

Jas6318

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish that are likely to eat shrimp are the larger 5-6” fish (Even then, they only go for the small .5-1” shrimp).
Ok fair enough, thanks for the info. I wasn’t sure if there may be small fish that could harass larger shrimp. I definitely won’t be getting a 5-6” fish in that tank so sounds like I’m safe to put any shrimp in there :)

Lineatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sexy shrimp are a different matter and can definitely be eaten by fish a lot smaller than that. I’ve seen juvenile bangaiis prey on adult sexies for example. Just fyi :)

OP
OP
J

Jas6318

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sexy shrimp are a different matter and can definitely be eaten by fish a lot smaller than that. I’ve seen juvenile bangaiis prey on adult sexies for example. Just fyi :)
Yikes! :oops: Ok good to know. That would be heartbreaking:loudly-crying-face:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back