Damsels

Amanda 234

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2024
Messages
68
Reaction score
20
Location
Carmarthen wales
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a royal blue damsel and was wondering if anyone could help he seems to have a white mark on his underside doesn’t look raised I think he might have been in confrontation with my mccoscus they chase each other now and again

IMG_0225.jpeg
 
Clear pictures under white lights, as mentioned are a first start here. Then, is the damsel showing any other symptoms? Rapid breathing, not eating, lethargy?
 
No still eating everything else seems fine
Please still attach a you tube video under bright lighting as we can imagine many scenarios
 
Hi I have a royal blue damsel and was wondering if anyone could help he seems to have a white mark on his underside doesn’t look raised I think he might have been in confrontation with my mccoscus they chase each other now and again

IMG_0225.jpeg
Exremely dark pic but may be a simple scratch
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new