Daniel Nestorio 300gal live reef sunken ship

Daniel Nestorio

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
forth lauderdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Love this! I'm not usually a fan of ornaments in reef tanks, but this is awesome!
 
silly question... whats the ship made out of?
 
That looks awesome. That's the first tank I have seen with an ornament that belongs. Job well done.
 
Such an amazing job.. I love the ship in there looks so much better than anything I ever tried in a fresh water let alone my baby salt tank.

Thanks for the share!!
 
[h=2]Daniel Nestorio[/h]My wife's got the idea of a ship inside my new reef build, yours is the only ship I've seen the pulls it off in a realistic way. Did you build the ship or purchase somewhere? The stuff I've seen on the Wed, and Amazon look too fake for my taste. You said ceramic, could I find a ceramic peace some ware? Help I really don't want anything gaudy in my tank, or if it looks like they made it on the show Tanked, I don't like most of their stuff.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new