Daniel's 60gallon Marine Ecosystem.

NVTE

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
540
Reaction score
69
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my 60 gallon Marine Ecosystem.
Display Tank: 60 gallon AGA tank with black back.
Filtration: CPR Hang On Back Refugium, CPR skimmer
Lighting: ATI Powermodule 4x54W HOT5
Circulation: Tunze nanostream 6025, and Koralia 3
Cooling: Fan and 200W Eheim heater.
Reef Tank: Mixed reef, Mostly Zoanthids.

DSC_5310.jpg
 
thanks. I hope I can improve some more so I can put more SPS in it.
 
Some corals pictures
DSC_5084.jpg

DSC_5077.jpg

Rasta2.jpg

DSC_4959.jpg

DSC_49731.jpg

DSC_4938.jpg
 
Nice corals and I really like your aquascaping.
 
Nice corals and I really like your aquascaping.
Thanks
Looking good, more pics and info!!
Thanks. Equipments info is in first post.

Livestock:
1 Blue Tang
1 Black and White with Yellow fin Clownfish
1 Yellow Coris.
Couple Turbo Snails.

Coral:

Joker Paly Colony
Armor of God Colony
Pink Panther zoo Colony
Blue Hornet zoo
Keiloscope Rasta zoo
Tub Blue zoo
Mean Green Paly
Monster lip Paly
Candy Apple Red Paly
Sunny Delight Paly
Watermelon Paly
Miami Hurrican Chalice
Unknown Green chalice
Hollywood Stunner Chalice
Red Mushroom.
and more...
 
Just got a nice Blasto from local reefer.
Blasto-1.jpg
 
Thanks.
I am planning to make little change my rock work to this.
Making 2 mountains
What do you guy think ???
 

Attachments

  • DSC_5310.jpg
    DSC_5310.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 122

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new