Danno Here

Danno81

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Name is Dan, but life long friends call me Danno.

Ive been keeping fish for 4 years now, and have several Freshwater systems and a Nano Reef tank. and currently building a 90 gallon reef.

biocube2.jpg biocube 1.jpg biocube3.jpg 90 gal 1.jpg stand 2.jpg stand 3.jpg stand areal 1.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R Danno!
 
Welcome to R2R, Danno! Nice looking tank. I look forward to seeing your new one come to life. Happy reefing!
thanks im currently stuck on my canopy build I have 2 2bulb t5 fixtures and a 48" current loop led that I was planning on using to do a make shift hybrid deal. but idk how I want to set it up or build the canopy so i can have access to the tank

lighting 1.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new