Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hey fellow reef enthusiasts,

I wanted to share some exciting news with you all! Danny from Danny's Aquarium recently released a fantastic video review of the ReefBot Lab device, and I must say, it's a must-watch for all reef aquarium owners. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend checking it out!

In the video, Danny takes us on a comprehensive tour of the ReefBot Lab and demonstrates how this innovative device can revolutionize the way we test and monitor our reef aquarium parameters. He highlights the importance of regularly testing key parameters such as alkalinity, calcium, magnesium, nitrate, and phosphate to ensure the optimal health and growth of our coral reefs.

Danny's showcases the ease of use and accuracy of the ReefBot Lab. With its automated testing process and intuitive mobile app, the device simplifies the entire testing procedure, saving time and effort while providing precise and reliable results.

As reef keepers, we all understand the significance of maintaining stable water conditions. By using the ReefBot Lab, we can proactively detect any fluctuations in parameters, allowing us to take timely corrective measures and prevent potential issues that could harm our beloved corals and marine life.

Furthermore, the ReefBot Lab offers compatibility with a wide range of reputable test kits, including API, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin, Redsea, Salifert and many more. This versatility ensures that we have access to accurate and trusted test results for various parameters.

Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with the ReefBot Lab or ask any questions you may have. Let's keep the conversation going and continue to learn and grow together as a reef-keeping community.

Happy reefing!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for sharing! This is a helpful, informative, and well-presented video. The Reef Bot is a device that I have been tracking since I first saw it at a show (maybe MACNA 2019?). Lots of potential and tempting, but I'm not quite there.

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dive into Danny's Aquarium: 6-Month ReefBot Lab Review!

Hey fellow reefers!

Danny from Danny's Aquarium is back with an exciting follow-up video! After nearly 6 months of using the ReefBot Lab, he's here to share his insights on the importance of water testing and how the ReefBot Lab has taken his aquarium game to the next level.

In this video, Danny takes us through his testing routine and explains how the ReefBot Lab has not only simplified but also elevated his aquarium experience.

Curious to see how it all unfolds? Check out Danny's informative video right here

Feel free to drop your comments and questions, and share your own ReefBot Lab experiences below. Let's dive into the discussion!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 63 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back