DaStaCo effluent alkalinity?

Mark Novack

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
700
Reaction score
678
Location
Belgium
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My alk has not been keeping up with demand so I measured my output. It is 24 to 25kh. That seems soft. Opinions as to what I should see?
 
Thank you. I'm going to replace my tubing and gaskets and give the pump a bath. I can use a lighter weight media if necessary.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new