Dastaco or Pacific Sun Calcfeeder Pro

2una

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dastaco for 2 years here, every 3 months i change the internal peri tubing & apart from needing to replace the float assembly its run fine.
I will say think twice about those 3 as they are all flooded type co2 where you cannot change the ph so be prepared for +/- Ph 6.0 going to your tank.. That's the biggest hate i have with mine. At least a manual unit you can dial in not so low.
Support via AMS used to be good now if i email them i get no reply.

Last edited:

Insane320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dastaco for 2 years here, every 3 months i change the internal peri tubing & apart from needing to replace the float assembly its run fine.
I will say think twice about those 3 as they are all flooded type co2 where you cannot change the ph so be prepared for +/- Ph 6.0 going to your tank.. That's the biggest hate i have with mine. At least a manual unit you can dial in not so low.
Support via AMS used to be good now if i email them i get no reply.
Try using the Facebook AMS for support

reef_ranch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve been running a DaStaCo since 2014 on my 400 g SPS dominant system. I clean it every six months or
more and have changed the peri pump tube once and the impeller in the small eheim recirculating pump once. It has performed flawlessly for me. Once the alk is dialed in it will only change due to changes in consumption by the animals.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 70 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back