DaVinci clown hosting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zos4me
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The DaVinci is a designer Amphriprion ocellaris and should be able to be hosted by any of the anemones that would host any type of ocellaris.
 
My mochavinchi clown is currently hosting my hammer coral. I am a bit hesitant on getting a true anemone because of various factors. I am considering getting an elegance coral as it is very similar looking and does not roam around the tank potentially stinging other corals.
 
My mochavinchi clown is currently hosting my hammer coral. I am a bit hesitant on getting a true anemone because of various factors. I am considering getting an elegance coral as it is very similar looking and does not roam around the tank potentially stinging other corals.
But they can eat fish. So just be aware of that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new