dbl check wiring on this driver

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am working on a small project and I got a diferent driver than I am used to. so just want to dbl check before I wire it.

I am pretty sure the brown ( L -load? ) is hot coming in and the blue is neutral or negative. and going out the red is positive or hot and the white is negative or neutral.

this is a small no name Chinese driver that will push 1- 3W led.

there is no grounding wire coming off the driver and I cant open it guess I will not ground it.

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pic

20191217_103712.jpg

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought you were tagging me in your thread title so I had to come and take a look...lol. But now that I'm here and can't be of any help, let's see if @Brew12 might have an idea.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am working on a small project and I got a diferent driver than I am used to. so just want to dbl check before I wire it.

I am pretty sure the brown ( L -load? ) is hot coming in and the blue is neutral or negative. and going out the red is positive or hot and the white is negative or neutral.

this is a small no name Chinese driver that will push 1- 3W led.

there is no grounding wire coming off the driver and I cant open it guess I will not ground it.
You are correct except the L stands for Line, not load. Blue is Neutral (the AC side doesn't have positive and negative since it changes 50 or 60 times a second). Red is positive and white is negative.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back