• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DBZ Zoa Frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddiver

Fragging Extraordinaire
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2008
Messages
1,275
Reaction score
52
Location
Coral Heaven
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 4 polyp frag with 2 babies of DBZ zoas thats been fragged for over a month. asking $500 shipped.I also have a 2 polyp frag and 1 baby for $275 shipped.Lineaged to Ktar.Will post WYSIWYG frags as soon as I have some time.
 
Last edited:
These are on my to get list just not the right time for me now glws I'm sure they won't last long
 
Ok I finally have some pics.....so when i was taking pics i did a recount of polyps.Price in first post will be adjusted accordingly.

1st frag-2 polyps and 1 baby sprouting more $275 shipped
IMG_9426.jpg


2nd frag-4 polyps 2 babies and sprouting more $500 shipped
IMG_9418.jpg
 
yea buddy thats them right there in the flesh nice frags should help your sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new