Dead anemone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lkemja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Lkemja

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Messages
206
Reaction score
116
Location
Orange county
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is my anemone dead?

20201208_154524.jpg
 
New to having anemone so I want to be 110% sure or if it can be saved
 
I’d say there no hope in saving that one. Sorry
For now I would research on how to keep anemones and make sure you’re buying a healthy one
 
I’d say there no hope in saving that one. Sorry
For now I would research on how to keep anemones and make sure you’re buying a healthy one
Thank you so much
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new