Dead Pink Lemonade?

Mercury2234

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello - I received this pink lemonade frag a couple of weeks ago and it arrived in bad shape.

Might be a silly question, but is the frag dead? What’s throwing me off is that I would have thought to be fully white if it died.

Thanks!

IMG_5602.jpeg IMG_5603.jpeg
 
I agree, need a photo under white light to really see how it is doing
 
Hello - I received this pink lemonade frag a couple of weeks ago and it arrived in bad shape.

Might be a silly question, but is the frag dead? What’s throwing me off is that I would have thought to be fully white if it died.

Thanks!

IMG_5602.jpeg IMG_5603.jpeg
Where is it?
 
Here it is
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5613.jpeg
    IMG_5613.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_5614.jpeg
    IMG_5614.jpeg
    290.2 KB · Views: 103
Thanks everyone. How long before I’ll know it’s truly dead? If no change in 2-3 weeks or possibly months?
 
Doesn’t hurt to just leave it in! But if there’s diatoms or any type of algae growing on it ur free to toss it. When they die the skeleton is exposed and is white. Than it turns brown from algaes
 
Here it is
Sorry, man that looks pretty dead to me. I think the only color we’re seeing is reflections of the light and maybe some algae that has grown over the skeleton.
 
Was a nice extra but lil to none left now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new