Deals - Amazon Black Friday Week

  • Thread starter Thread starter TX_REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2023
Messages
5,298
Reaction score
6,251
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello friends! When I see good deals, I like to post and share so people can stock up. Here are some Black Friday Week Amazon deals running now on functional reefkeeping products I trust:

Auto top-off: https://amzn.to/4oeb7n4
Kasa smart power strip: https://amzn.to/3LUyTqP
Filter Floss: https://amzn.to/4pproXk
slim jim trash can (best bang for your buck ATO reservoir): https://amzn.to/4rdoAyb
hygger gyre pump: https://amzn.to/3KhfbVG
cheap, magnet-mount powerhead (I love these for saltwater mixing): https://amzn.to/3XaKZyA
brute trash can: https://amzn.to/3LWyIv1
wheeled dolly for brute trash can: https://amzn.to/3Xv7nTv
 
I use a different brand but containers like these as dosing containers.

amazon

edit: Here is a small cleaning brush set on sale. Its always helpfull to have brushes around.

brush set
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new