Deals - Amazon Black Friday Week

  • Thread starter Thread starter TX_REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2023
Messages
5,296
Reaction score
6,255
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello friends! When I see good deals, I like to post and share so people can stock up. Here are some Black Friday Week Amazon deals running now on functional reefkeeping products I trust:

Auto top-off: https://amzn.to/4oeb7n4
Kasa smart power strip: https://amzn.to/3LUyTqP
Filter Floss: https://amzn.to/4pproXk
slim jim trash can (best bang for your buck ATO reservoir): https://amzn.to/4rdoAyb
hygger gyre pump: https://amzn.to/3KhfbVG
cheap, magnet-mount powerhead (I love these for saltwater mixing): https://amzn.to/3XaKZyA
brute trash can: https://amzn.to/3LWyIv1
wheeled dolly for brute trash can: https://amzn.to/3Xv7nTv
 
I use a different brand but containers like these as dosing containers.

amazon

edit: Here is a small cleaning brush set on sale. Its always helpfull to have brushes around.

brush set
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new