OP
L

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my, ok. I just know that his is super awesome looking. But ive never kept them. Im affaird id kill it. But now u showed me this, i think his is an ultra. And he wants 199. Not 99. I was mistaken. I would definitely try the 99 first. Do they have the same needs? Care level?

Yes, all Haddoni share the same requirements. Prestine water, enough sand, good lighting, and clowns help [emoji4] if your tank is at least a year old and stable, get the least expensive one you can find and give it a go. They're such interesting animals. You'll read of them eating their tankmates. Everyone has a story. My own fathers carpet, Gigantia, ate many of his, but it was almost 4ft in diameter. In my 20+ years around them, I've yet to lose a single fish to Haddoni. It can happen, but odds are against a well fed Haddoni eating live fish. $199 for an ultra is the standard price. Offer him $150 and I suspect he'll take it [emoji4]

Joshky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This particular carpet arrived on Friday. It was already WAY too gone for treatment [emoji853] I've kept them for many years and this one was as good as DOA.

Based on your photograph it's definitely not "way too gone", even when they're flat pancakes they can bounce back, not to mention haddonis usually respond exceptionally well in treatment.

OP
OP
L

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on your photograph it's definitely not "way too gone", even when they're flat pancakes they can bounce back, not to mention haddonis usually respond exceptionally well in treatment.

It had ejected its guts completely and lost ability to stay together and was liquefying. Perhaps the photo didn't express this well enough, but there's zero doubt it was gone. I appreciate your concern.

Joshky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It had ejected its guts completely and lost ability to stay together and was liquefying. Perhaps the photo didn't express this well enough, but there's zero doubt it was gone. I appreciate your concern.

Gotcha. Once they start deteriorating it's definitely an uphill battle, if not a lost cause.

Don Capalchey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back