Death Spiral Monti under blues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wasabiroot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wasabiroot

Valonia Slayer
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Messages
1,975
Reaction score
2,834
Location
Metro Detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220906_195351.jpg

This guy is super hardy. I've had it for around 6 months. It took a bit to settle in but is starting to plate out nicely. Fast grower. Acquired it from @REEFTIDE who have great customer service btw. Just wanted to share. I keep the xr15 windexy in the evening. Most of the day I run normal AB+. I added a 6w flexible spotlight LED that has warm and cool white only. I wanted to supplement a fuller spectrum for the acros who probably will appreciate the whites with the fixture I have
 
Thanks. This thing is starting to take off. Took a while with all the crap that happened with my tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new