Debating a new pico

VentingFish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Messages
71
Reaction score
59
Location
Tucson AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have this 1 gallon I’m cycling, I’m debating on starting a tank for the office I’m working in. Either this or or the Evo 13.5 tank I would love to hear your guys opinion currently have a kessil a80 free for this project preferably would like to keep it under 15 gallons but other then that no real limitations even have some spare glass I don’t mind attempting to cut. It’s either going on my desk where I can be up close and personal or on a shelf a bit further away. The bigger the further

image.jpg
 
So I have this 1 gallon I’m cycling, I’m debating on starting a tank for the office I’m working in. Either this or or the Evo 13.5 tank I would love to hear your guys opinion currently have a kessil a80 free for this project preferably would like to keep it under 15 gallons but other then that no real limitations even have some spare glass I don’t mind attempting to cut. It’s either going on my desk where I can be up close and personal or on a shelf a bit further away. The bigger the further

image.jpg
That’s a very cute tank. The only thing that comes to mind is the AC in offices. I wanted to put a tank in mine but the AC thermostat changes on the weekend and my office gets hot. Since I’m not there to monitor I decided not to risk it. Would you have a controller on the tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new