Dec 8 Swap

  • Thread starter Thread starter bpeck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bpeck

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
Location
TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking into putting together a swap in Clanton, AL on Dec 8 from 12-4. I am trying to get a feel for interested parties that would want to setup a tank and attendees. Officially I am no part of any club just a hobbyist wanting to rub elbows and trade, sell, and buy frags. I plan to contact some manufactures in the hobby for some door prizes. There will be a charge to set up a tank to pay for the conference room. I would like to leave it free for all other attendees.

Brian Peck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new