DEC Meeting

SaltySammy

Bubblehead Forever
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
146
Reaction score
1
Location
Lisbon, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any thought been givin to a X-Mas party thing. Pot Luck. Kids/Family, etc I would be willing to organize with someone if its a thing we want to do this year.....

If we want to do it maybe start planning soon
 
You can borrow this...

IMG_0259.jpg
IMG_0256.jpg
IMG_0250.jpg
 
AXCSPR-2014 like we need another acronym in this hobby.
 
Last edited:
Can you say "1st Annual Xmas CTARS Suckling Pig Roast" yea
AXCSPR-2014 sry was in a meeting should have proofed a little better...lol

 
I know in the past we usually do a pot luck style dinner and last year we did a secret Santa/ Yankee swap for those who wanted to participate. It was a good time!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new