December CTARS Annual Christmas Party

AquaMama13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
988
Reaction score
741
Location
Bristol, Ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pot luck, bring your favorite dish, we will be having a fun reef related game and a Yankee swap. Bring a wrapped reef related item for $20.
Meeting will be held at
Lutz Childrens Museum
247 Main St
Manchester, CT
at 5pm on Sunday December 18th
​
We hope to see you all there!!!
 
Last edited:
Can everyone chime in and let us know what you would like to bring so we don't all bring the same thing? LOLd

It would be nice to have a good mix of sweets and savories!
 
The club had a bunch of coffee stuff donated in the past, does anyone want to bring a box of joe or two? We have all the stuff to go with it, just not the coffee
 
I'll be there coming straight from work though so I'm not sure what I will pick up on the way.
 
I did, I think I can make something like that happen again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new