I have 2 of the hanger kits for the T5 hybrid set so the lights are about 8” from the water. It supported the 61” hybrid with 3x MH sitting on top of it with no issues. It is adjustable and mounts to the back of the stand. I did have to use 2 kits though, as the MH and hybrid fixture we a little over 30 lbs.
In all honesty, you can diy a light mount with wood, 80/20, schedule 80 pvc and a ton of other things.
Here is a link to the hangar I have now. You may be able to get away with a single kit if you use leds and the hybrid fixture. I would call aquatic life first and find out.
https://m.liveaquaria.com/product/p...4qzny63x5wtMID7KJq8H5EFLyzwO3y9MaAhfREALw_wcB
And here is the one I ordered that should be here tomorrow. Yayyyy!!! It will support the 61” fixture in itself.
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/floa...6N-cq8Nn2j0P-QVaP0NnnTOohElgxw7kaAn7VEALw_wcB