Deep blue ammonia reducing pads and copper?

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
2,089
Reaction score
363
Location
Raleigh, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it safe to use deep blue ammonia reducing pads along with copper in a QT? I know you can't use prime and wasn't sure if that is what the pads use to lock up the ammonia.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
I don't know and I can't find the answer.
thKZTM9LZX.jpg
 
This is what deep blue responded with when I contacted them. Is this the same stuff used in prime?

Our ammonia pads use zeolite to absorb ammonia. Hope this helps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new