• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deep blue reef ready

  • Thread starter Thread starter flowflezy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

flowflezy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
1,489
Reaction score
262
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a 92 corner tank for sale with stand never seen water local pick up only. pm me if interested.and I send u pictures or information.
 
Need to sell I have a smaller set up I need to finish but cant until I sell if anyone's interested let me know
 
Had a few interesting replies anyone know if someone needs a new tank never hooked up b4.
 
Very nice tank... would look really cool with corner shelves above it too... lol
 
Yes I know I put one there too. Still new trying to sell on r2r
 
Anyone know someone who needs a reef ready tank
 
Sizes and sticker is still on this tank
 

Attachments

  • 1377352940116.jpg
    1377352940116.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 488
Has a halide on top never been used
 

Attachments

  • 1377356801357.jpg
    1377356801357.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 456
Need to sell gotta get my new setup working if anyone wants please contact us. ..
 
New 92 up for sale reef ready
 
After macna now I must sell spent to much on my other setup need to sell.
 
Asking 800 make offer I have to sell soon will take 650.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new