Deep Blue Tank?????

Troyer15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for one of these tanks or one with the same dimensions. Definitely has to be rimless. Anywhere I can order one of these? Specifically looking for a tank 48 inches long 60-75 gallons. Please let me know what's out there.

1611673540892.png

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for one of these tanks or one with the same dimensions. Definitely has to be rimless. Anywhere I can order one of these? Specifically looking for a tank 48 inches long 60-75 gallons. Please let me know what's out there.

1611673540892.png
Why not contact deepblueprofessional.com for a list of retailers they supply? Also, if you search net you'll find many online suppliers. Before I went RedSea I used Deep Blue and never had a problem

OP
OP
Troyer15

Troyer15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not contact deepblueprofessional.com for a list of retailers they supply? Also, if you search net you'll find many online suppliers. Before I went RedSea I used Deep Blue and never had a problem
I'm not sure that they are still in business. I'm finding threads with some questionable info if they are in business or not. I sent them a email I guess I'll see what happens.

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not personally but lots of R2R folks have, Glasscages is a reputable aquarium manufacturer with quality tanks. There are plenty of build threads with his tanks.
@Super Fly thanks so much for the mention. We are passionately focusing on serving the best we can. Thanks so much.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

• I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

• I don’t have macroalgae.

• Other.

Back