Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshwaggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a string of horrible reviews for the EB832s in the last year. Is it wide spread? Has Neptune fixed the problem? That is a lot to spend if they are going to crap out after a power outage, or after two years.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thru the whole video you keep saying your apex keeps tripping. What does that exactly mean ? The breaker on the energy bar is popping, the breaker in your fuse panel is popping, the unit is turning off without anything tripping, your GFI that the energy bar is plugged into is popping? After I figure out what you were exactly talking about tripping then maybe I could comment on what your issue could be

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an FYI me and many other people were having same issue with Apex turning itself off and then rebooting itself and it was due to a firmware issue that needed an update

OP
OP
joshwaggs

joshwaggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thru the whole video you keep saying your apex keeps tripping. What does that exactly mean ? The breaker on the energy bar is popping, the breaker in your fuse panel is popping, the unit is turning off without anything tripping, your GFI that the energy bar is plugged into is popping? After I figure out what you were exactly talking about tripping then maybe I could comment on what your issue could be
That wasn’t my video.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK not sure what the point of your post was for then but OK

OP
OP
joshwaggs

joshwaggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK not sure what the point of your post was for then but OK
I just figured it was probably going to make people mad.
I have an Apex classic that has been going for over 5 years. I. Looking for an upgrade, but can’t figure out which one to go with, that’s all.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I’m tripping too.
Can’t see the beginning of this deleted thread.
I have an Apex classic that has been going for over 5 years. I. Looking for an upgrade, but can’t figure out which one to go with, that’s all.
So you have an apex 5 years old no issues and looking to upgrade and you think it’s best to search for people who are having issues and go with here experience instead of your own? Anyways I’m Unwatching this thread for obvious reasons my help can go for people who actually need it

borillion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People have issues with things, and its better to air them than just delete. I totally sense that persons frustration but he was relying on electronic hardware which can and does fail, its a matter of time and quantity, you are going to get a bad one or one with with a bug. Just the nature of the beast. Its also good to always have a backup unit that works differently just in case. Those Casa power strip relays can fail open or closed too.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People have issues with things, and its better to air them than just delete. I totally sense that persons frustration but he was relying on electronic hardware which can and does fail, its a matter of time and quantity, you are going to get a bad one or one with with a bug. Just the nature of the beast. Its also good to always have a backup unit that works differently just in case. Those Casa power strip relays can fail open or closed too.
He has no issues read post 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back