Deleting Posts - Adding Featured Posts - How?

christyj3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I'm new here. How do I delete my posts that I no longer want and how to I add a featured post to my account? Any assistance provided is greatly appreciated.

Solution
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I really appreciate your help! I can always change the post into something else. Do you know how to add tank progression to your account? That's another question that I had and forgot to add to my initial post.
IMO, each time there is another question you may have, start another thread. Keeps the answers to each question together.
Starting a tank build here, Then just keep adding details to that thread. Pictures are always good. Details on size and equipment are too.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I'm new here. How do I delete my posts that I no longer want and how to I add a featured post to my account? Any assistance provided is greatly appreciated.
There is no way for users to delete posts. You can ask a mod to if you want by using hashtag "mod". There are also paid tiers that will let you edit.

OP
OP
christyj3

christyj3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no way for users to delete posts. You can ask a mod to if you want by using hashtag "mod". There are also paid tiers that will let you edit.
Thank you! I really appreciate your help! I can always change the post into something else. Do you know how to add tank progression to your account? That's another question that I had and forgot to add to my initial post.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You cam document tank progression in the Members Tanks section of the forum, Just start a thread there.

Then you can go to the thread linked below for instructions how to set it up as a badge so people can link directly to it from your profile!

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
IMO, each time there is another question you may have, start another thread. Keeps the answers to each question together.
Starting a tank build here, Then just keep adding details to that thread. Pictures are always good. Details on size and equipment are too.

Solution

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back