Deltec CR TwinTech 1500

Jiri Kocourek

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a problem, Deltec, reactor has stopped dosing water to the aquarium. Everything is clean, filter new, no error on the unit. if I start filling the reactor, it doesn't work. it stops at value 1 and does nothing further. I cleaned the pump and the flow meter. Have you any experience with this problem. Power reset didn’t help. Thank you
 
Hello, I have a problem, Deltec, reactor has stopped dosing water to the aquarium. Everything is clean, filter new, no error on the unit. if I start filling the reactor, it doesn't work. it stops at value 1 and does nothing further. I cleaned the pump and the flow meter. Have you any experience with this problem. Power reset didn’t help. Thank you
IMG_7331.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7332.mov
    24 MB
I found problem. delivery pump was clean but somewhere blocked
How do you like this reactor. From what I can see the most efficient and well built one. I have been looking into them but dont know if a md setup would justify this . How many gallons do you have it on?
 
How do you like this reactor. From what I can see the most efficient and well built one. I have been looking into them but dont know if a md setup would justify this . How many gallons do you have it on?
Yeah but they use jeabo pumps after running one I can’t recommend it. The pumps have issues after a while that leads to issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new