• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dendro colony for sale!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter subielover
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

subielover

Renegade reefer
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2009
Messages
1,963
Reaction score
27
Location
Eastern PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my dendro colony that I have had for almost 2 years now. It has grown 2 baby heads in that time. There are 8 nice sized heads and the 2 baby heads growing in as well. Here is an older pic of it, there are more polyps on the back side! Asking 200 OBO. PM with any questions, thank you for looking. Also, I feed them a few times a week during the morning/early afternoon hours, they now remain open almost 24/7!!!

Buyer pays actual shipping from 18078. For any DOA's, I will refund the purchase price as long as I receive pics within 1 hour of arrival.

DSC04017.jpg

DSC04010.jpg
 
I'll do $150 but have to wait till Friday for payday and I'm in eastern PA Lanc/Chester co border
let me know thanks
Chris
 
Awww man now I'm too late I've been visiting and watching this thread about your dendros for a while.... just couldn't decide! They are very beautiful and looking very healthy. I love to feed my corals!!!
 
They are still for sale, I have not heard back from anyone. Let me know if interested, PM me. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new