DENDRO HELP

sotsreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
107
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened to my Fathead dendros tentacles?

330F3BC0-3908-4430-8302-2C3CFAE354B1.jpeg
26D36A3D-F2C1-4A65-805C-08B8A46A6C18.jpeg
 
They're retracted. As to why, who knows. Maybe just resting, maybe starving, maybe getting picked on?
 
They're retracted. As to why, who knows. Maybe just resting, maybe starving, maybe getting picked on?
Guessing it’s just resting because nothing can reach it on the frag rack (I only have two hermits) and I feed it yesterday. I seems to be coming out again also:)
 
FWIW, I keep all my fatheads in the frag tank. Fish always steal its food in the display. Got better things to do than ward off fish for the 10 mins it takes to swallow LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new