Derasa Clam

duberii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking into getting a derasa clam... does anybody have a good place they got theirs? I also wanna see some pics of yours- I'd want to get it while it's small (and hopefully fairly cheap) since I'm planning on upgrading my tank in about a year. I'd love to support somebody local at a time like this too, so if you know anybody that fits the bill let me know!

AC1211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking into getting a derasa clam... does anybody have a good place they got theirs? I also wanna see some pics of yours- I'd want to get it while it's small (and hopefully fairly cheap) since I'm planning on upgrading my tank in about a year. I'd love to support somebody local at a time like this too, so if you know anybody that fits the bill let me know!
House of fins and greenwich aquaria are quality stores I live in ny so I occasionally stop by when in the area I bought a diamond watchman goby from greenwich aquaria. They have quality stuff for corals and inverts I don't know about clams however. I do know that they run hyposalinity for the fish so they do care and are knowledgeable.

OP
OP
duberii

duberii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
House of fins and greenwich aquaria are quality stores I live in ny so I occasionally stop by when in the area I bought a diamond watchman goby from greenwich aquaria. They have quality stuff for corals and inverts I don't know about clams however. I do know that they run hyposalinity for the fish so they do care and are knowledgeable.
I'll check them out!

rtn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wet Pets in Vernon has them, they just posted one on their insta a couple days ago for $60 for curbside pickup. @WetPets

I don't work there, just a happy customer.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 53 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back