Designer Clownfish Pictorial

Bad picture of my new to me mated maroon gold nuggets...

20170628_194126.jpg
 
Our kids - 2 Magnetos, 3 black mask (one dirty tail). I think one magneto is missing from picture.

Screenshot_20170709-235950.png
 
Nice clowns! Let's see some mo!!
 
I am so jealous!! I had the choice to buy gorgeous clowns and I only bought a Percula and a Black/White [emoji24] I envy all of you!!
 
I am so jealous!! I had the choice to buy gorgeous clowns and I only bought a Percula and a Black/White [emoji24] I envy all of you!!
I love my maroon gold nugget clowns so much they're the only fish in my 90 gallon [emoji2]
 
I love my maroon gold nugget clowns so much they're the only fish in my 90 gallon [emoji2]

I have my babies in a 20 gal but they will be moving to a 20L and eventually my 75gal reef build! I'm so hype for them!
 
I have my babies in a 20 gal but they will be moving to a 20L and eventually my 75gal reef build! I'm so hype for them!
Unfortunately I think I'm downsizing but to make up for it I think I'll just buy them a big healthy bubble tip to play in
 
Awesome clowns!
 
The only good picture I have of my clowns! Classic percula and Black/White! Pretty basic but I love them! [emoji173]️


5df02162d578a4d6e6ef63e9718eebf4.jpg
 
We need some more pics in this thread! Let's see what you guys have! Show 'em off! :-)
 
My 2 little ones in their new home as of yesterday. They are all over the place and exploring together. 13.5 gallon fluval aquarium :)

IMG_7022.JPG


IMG_7023.JPG


IMG_7026.JPG
 
Was sold to me as a "Picasso semi".. didn't really know the true name I just loved the markings. He's currently in qt.
Picasso2.jpg
IMG_0490.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new