Designer Clownfish Pictorial

Here’s my mocha storms when I first got them. They were tiny and very light In color, they’re both quite a bit darker now

30A2ABAD-D888-4DDC-A2E1-8FAE8D0AC61F.jpeg
 
My Mochavinci and Black Ice having fun
EA24C8AE-FC06-4572-A7EE-2DA7F3B4F7BB.jpeg
 
Here are my new clowns: Dimple & Freckles!!!!

IMG_2052.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new