DESKMATE Q&A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaLogic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ESHOPPS.INC

Today I went to setup my replacement tank and found this Florida from BRS is also defective. It is missing one of it's acrylic feet. The seams are good, but it's unusable because it isn't stable or level. Really frustrating considering the cost of these little tanks that the QC is so bad. Two unusable tanks in a row is a problem. I want to build with a Florida still because I've already ordered a custom Kraken Reef lid for one. Is there a way to get one inspected before it is shipped out to make sure it isn't defective. Good seems and welds? All of the feet? Usable? Two defective tanks in a row is really a lot....

AquaLogic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ESHOPPS.INC

Today I went to setup my replacement tank and found this Florida from BRS is also defective. It is missing one of it's acrylic feet. The seams are good, but it's unusable because it isn't stable or level. Really frustrating considering the cost of these little tanks that the QC is so bad. Two unusable tanks in a row is a problem. I want to build with a Florida still because I've already ordered a custom Kraken Reef lid for one. Is there a way to get one inspected before it is shipped out to make sure it isn't defective. Good seems and welds? All of the feet? Usable? Two defective tanks in a row is really a lot....
Just wanted to add here for anyone reading this in the future, Eshopps reached out to me and did a great job of resolving the issue. Great people to work with, and handled things very well. These really are beautiful little tanks.

drblank1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ESHOPPS.INC

I setup the deskmate and love it. Have it fishless cycling at the moment. Been running for about 3 week but the pump rattles. I readjusted it to make sure it doesn't hit the sides of the chamber but no luck. Any suggestions?
@ESHOPPS.INC

I don't remember seeing a response to my question above. The pump is still rattling pretty good. I've tried lowering the flow and opening it all the way will no luck. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
ESHOPPS.INC

ESHOPPS.INC

ESHOPPS REP
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ESHOPPS.INC

I don't remember seeing a response to my question above. The pump is still rattling pretty good. I've tried lowering the flow and opening it all the way will no luck. Any suggestions?

Hello,

Sorry for the late response. Been quite absent on R2R lately with so much work. Anyways, we will be glad to help you out. Give us a call 626-968-3678 or email us [email protected]. Tell Joy, i sent you. -Shalom

saf101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone drilled the deskmake so it can be added to an existing sump? Looking to make this tank part on my system as a nems tank.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 60 55.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.4%
Back