Devil's Triangle 75 Gallon Reef

What Refugium LED light should I get

  • Evergrow Nova S2 90W LED Refugium Light

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget - MagnaFuge LED Refugium Light

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wave Point Blade HO LED Aquarium Light Daylight/6500k - 6 inch - 12 Watt

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
  • Poll closed .
I am also looking into getting a refugium light and not sure which one to go for so I am creating a poll and I am hoping you guys can help me decide on what light to go with
 
I was having technical difficulties with my apex connecting to fusion and recognizing my modules but after getting into contact with technical support they helped me figure it all out. I had purchased a vertex omega 130 skimmer for the tank and after assembling it together I came to realize that it does not fit by a hair. I am going to return the unit and shop around for another more compact skimmer.
 
c9f5015c95d9b77ee1bcbc963a423a82.jpg
 
Finally received my skimmer from Fedex today and I assembled it and installed it in the tank. Even though it's in the break in period it seems to be pulling out some nasty gunk already ( left over gunk in the dry rock). I have also installed a reactor with Two little fishies Carbon Dioxide absorption media. I also put in some chaetomorpha.
 
Installed, calibrated and programmed my Jebao DP-4 doser today and finally moved all my corals and fish into the tank today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new