Dexter anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lawnman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm catching up right now - I stopped shortly after season four, and I just finished season five a couple of days ago. Hopefully I can spread seasons six and seven out to last until the new one starts up!
 
Yes it is up for discussion. They left so many open things. Hanna is running loose for starters. Then Deb calls in to dispatch for the GPS of laguertas car. I think we will see a much crazier Dexter next year.
 
Much crazier deb! She broke her self killing her own boss and somewhat friend for her killer crush brother.

Dexter was trying to be better and what screwed him up? Women! Lol. This season was all about the chicks in his life and each one set him on a path he was trying to avoid.

At least he didn't kill laguerda. It's against his code after all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new