DI resin packer FTW.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BryanM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BryanM

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Messages
8,930
Reaction score
11,010
Location
Morgan Hill
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Someone around here posted they 3d printed these things, I think I may have deleted the pm, so can't find the guys handle here, but this thing is worth every dollar spent IMO.

IMG_0046.jpeg
 
Not sure, can't believe I deleted the pm, but if it is yours, bravo. Totally with the $$. Doesn't quite avoid all the mess, but certainly does most of it, and works fantastic.

When I ordered it I didn't even realize it had a stand - which is delightful!
 
Do you make one for the smaller RO Buddie sized housings? I just realized mine comes apart and this would save cash!
I'm working on one...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new