• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DI Resin Packer

Item Price
$25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Highly recommend! Extremely nice 3D printing on these.
IMG_6785.jpeg
IMG_6786.jpeg
 
I've got the Aquatic Life 50-100 GPD RODI, is this the right packer for it?

Here's basically what I have:
1000006043.png
 
No but if those are refillable I could make one with the right dimensions
I'm not ready to refill it yet, I just got it installed - 20 gallons total through it so far. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Maybe I'll get some dimensions and send them over to you.
 
I'm not ready to refill it yet, I just got it installed - 20 gallons total through it so far. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Maybe I'll get some dimensions and send them over to you.
Sounds like a plan, if you have the printer back up and going I'll send you the stl. If not I'll send you a print. Should I put a set of antlers on the side of the funnel?
1000010410.jpg
 
I'll take one, if your still offering these?
 
I’d like to purchase one of these.
 
Are these still available for purchase?
 
I’ll take a set when available.
 
Try DMing him. I think he'll get an email notification that way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new