Yes they are.Are these still available?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes they are.Are these still available?
Thank you!Highly recommend! Extremely nice 3D printing on these.![]()
![]()
I'll send you a dmCan I get one?
No but if those are refillable I could make one with the right dimensionsI've got the Aquatic Life 50-100 GPD RODI, is this the right packer for it?
Here's basically what I have:
![]()
I'm not ready to refill it yet, I just got it installed - 20 gallons total through it so far. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Maybe I'll get some dimensions and send them over to you.No but if those are refillable I could make one with the right dimensions
Sounds like a plan, if you have the printer back up and going I'll send you the stl. If not I'll send you a print. Should I put a set of antlers on the side of the funnel?I'm not ready to refill it yet, I just got it installed - 20 gallons total through it so far. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Maybe I'll get some dimensions and send them over to you.
Sure, send me a DM.I'll take one, if your still offering these?
I have some ready to go, shoot me a DM.I’d like one if still offering
No venderWouldn't you sell the stl?, I'm from the kingdom far away hahaRespondí, gracias.