Diamond goby and tbs sand ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oldsman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oldsman

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
623
Reaction score
795
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up a tank with tbs live sand and the question popped into my head, will a diamond goby be able to process their sand grains or is it too large?
 
I'm setting up a tank with tbs live sand and the question popped into my head, will a diamond goby be able to process their sand grains or is it too large?
Yeah they’ll be fine. The spit out whatever they can’t filter out. Great fish to have!
 
I've never had a diamond, but I've had a yellow watchman with TBS rock and sand and no problems. You're going to love this rock and sand, highly recommended!
 
I've never had a diamond, but I've had a yellow watchman with TBS rock and sand and no problems. You're going to love this rock and sand, highly recommended!
Thanks ! I'm really excited for the delivery and what sneaks into the buckets
 
Its excellent stuff. Just a few days ago I removed 15lbs of caribsea select grade and replaced it with TBS. Really wish I had just went with them from the get go.
The whole front is TBS the back is caribsea.
20250225_212935.jpg
 
Wow that is really nice sand ! Mine is still settling out, wish I hadn't bothered using the caribsea. Probably rinsing beforehand would've cut down on the drywall dust like sand thats still clouding
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new