Diamond Goby Jumped!

fsas89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up to my diamond goby on the ground....luckily he is alive, but he seems to be swimming so slow and just sitting around instead of shifting through sand etc...anything I can do besides just wait and watch him? It was a big fall...he jumped through my eggcrate so I went and purchased some netting to put over that. But im worried about him in the meantime. any suggestions? I cant tell if hes just still in shock or if he hurt his fin or something. Thanks in advance!

Brian_68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All depends on how long he was out of water to determine his chances of survival. I had a cream angel jump and land on the concrete and was pretty dry when I found him. For a day or two he did not do much and was struggling to breathe, then a couple days later he was back to normal and eating.

OP
OP
F

fsas89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All depends on how long he was out of water to determine his chances of survival. I had a cream angel jump and land on the concrete and was pretty dry when I found him. For a day or two he did not do much and was struggling to breathe, then a couple days later he was back to normal and eating.
I hope thats the case...so I guess I just have to wait and see huh

Back