Diamond Tail Flasher Wrasse Experiences

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one and I believe @OrionN has one so maybe he can chime in too. My diamond tail has a lot of personality and displays at my flashers, fairies and halichoeres wrasses all day long. Diamond tails are easy to take care of they're not picky eaters, but they are bolder than most other flasher wrasses and get decent sized so their tank should be no less than 4 ft in length in order to see them at their best. A screen top is a must. My diamond tail is an excited jumper, he's always bouncing off the screen top at feeding time. I'm not at home so I can't snap a pic, but here's an older pic of him from my cell:

wrasse.jpg

OP
OP
EvanDeVita

EvanDeVita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one and I believe @OrionN has one so maybe he can chime in too. My diamond tail has a lot of personality and displays at my flashers, fairies and halichoeres wrasses all day long. Diamond tails are easy to take care of they're not picky eaters, but they are bolder than most other flasher wrasses and get decent sized so their tank should be no less than 4 ft in length in order to see them at their best. A screen top is a must. My diamond tail is an excited jumper, he's always bouncing off the screen top at feeding time. I'm not at home so I can't snap a pic, but here's an older pic of him from my cell:

wrasse.jpg
When you say picky eater, what do you mean?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back